ROOMS & RATES
Wireless Internet Available!
Call, Write, or Stop by!
BED & BREAKFAST
7710 US 31 N
"The Innkeepers have a special gift for making people comfortable and welcome”
Mr. & Mrs. Haney
“Wonderful hospitality, local recommendations and breakfasts.”
Mr. & Mrs. Ward
All of the Country Hermitage Bed & Breakfast suites are beautifully decorated with splendid views of the bay and surrounding cherry orchard. Whether you choose our luxury suites with in-room fireplaces, down comforters and jetted tubs or our more modest rooms with comfy quilts and private baths, you will find yourself pampered and enchanted with our B&B.
Come and renew your love or celebrate the start of love in a perfect setting made for romance!
Our B&B is closed each year from November through April.
You can make reservations now for the 2016 season by going to our online reservation system at the top left of this page.
Classic Romance Package
Looking to add the perfect touch on a romantic stay? You've got to have just the right flowers, a great bottle of local wine, ambiance, and sumptuous chocolates. Ask for this package to create an unforgettable getaway.
- Bouquet of favorite flowers
- Bottle of local wine or champagne
- Keepsake glasses
- Handmade chocolates
- Scented candles
$99 (added to room rate)
This wedding package, for those who want a simple but beautiful event, includes the bride and groom with up to eight guests. The Country Hermitage is a perfect setting for an elopement with your vows exchanged in a lovely natural orchard setting, or in case of inclement weather, the charming and cozy parlor of our historic home.This package includes:
• Wedding officiant to perform your ceremony
• Use of the first floor sitting room, deck, or grounds for your wedding ceremony with chairs
• Audio equipment for music, able to play your/our cd or ipod
• Champagne or sparkling cider toast for bride & groom and all guests following ceremony
• Two engraved keepsake champagne flutes
• Seasonal floral bouquet for bride, choice of color
• Seasonal boutonniere for groom, choice of color
• Concierge service available for dinner reservations following your ceremony
$600 (added to room rate)
This package must be purchased in combination with an overnight reservation of at least one room for two nights. Your ceremony can take place between 12pm and 3pm any day of the week as available.
Click here for more information on things to do while in the Traverse City area---Go on a wine tour, take a balloon ride, cruise the bay on the Tall Ship Manitou, find the perfect beach and much more!
Home | History | Room & Rates | Amenities | Specials | Packages | Weddings
Attractions | Directions | News | Michigan Bed and Breakfast | Site Map | Contact Us
Copyright © 2003 Designed By Boldt Design All Rights Reserved